Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Ready for Baby and other Random Thoughts













Jeremy and I took some time to play the with photography the other night. I don't always like being the subject, but this time it was pretty fun and we got a couple good ones of the two of us.

Before we took the pictures, we looked at a bunch of glamour maternity photography sites and it appeared that the thing to do was wear regular (pre-pregnancy) jeans with the button and zipper open to allow room for your tummy. It looked really neat so, of course, I had to try. Well....that was depressing....even though I knew it would be when I started. Jeremy said, "Well, at least you got them over your knees." (Thanks, honey!) The moral of the story is that glamour maternity photography is done well before 36 weeks.

So I'm ready for this baby. The last couple nights I've been dreaming of having contractions. The baby's room is ready, we've got names picked out (don't ask), I have coming home from the hospital outfits, the freezer is full of Dinner Company meals, etc. So....no need to wait 'till the 28th. I'm 37 weeks tomorrow!!

Jeremy has been changing his eating habits the last couple weeks to lose some weight so he has been eating all this healthy food. Just makes me realize how many sweets I'm eating now. I'm not inclined to stop at this point. Milk and cookies just make my tummy feel so good! lol. I'll join him in a couple weeks.

2 comments:

kater's mom said...

you look so beautiful!


and katelyn is concerned about the picture in which you have four hands....

Christie said...

Carla these are so special! I love that you guys had some play time to take these photos. They are wonderful!