Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Today's Entertainment

Construction continues on the pole barn and today's event was the arrival of a crane to lift the roof trusses into place.

They were mesmerized.

It was pretty neat.

I watched from the comfort of a lawn chair on the deck. My Gramma made more trips across the lawn than I thought was possible for her!

That's my brother on the roof. Caleb and Josiah watched and watched.

I must have looked pretty pathetic yesterday and today. My Gramma told me that she was bringing supper for us tonight. (Now? I haven't had surgery yet!) I suggested that she and Grandad stay and eat with us. They did. And we had a nice little evening with them. I should probably take supper to them tomorrow. I suspect Gramma will not be doing much--judging by how big a day she had and how little weight she was putting on her hip tonight.

No comments: