Friday, November 9, 2012

Right Now

Aliza and Josiah are now both obsessed with Minecraft. They play together. Each on their own computer. One in the living room and one in the dining room. They yell back and forth to each other for directions and help. Josiah especially likes blowing things up with TNT.

Anna likes to eat apples. I think she asks me for an "appuh" ten times a day.

I've lost my camera. I'm sure it is in the house. Either I put it in a very "special" spot or one of my children did.

I'm reading In the Presence of My Enemies . It's the story of a couple who was in the wrong place at the wrong time and was kidnapped by terrorists in the Philippines in 2001. They were held hostage in the jungle for a year.

I wish today was Saturday. I'm just not ready to tackle school.

My dining room walls and my kitchen cabinets are sparkly clean. Thanks to my Mom coming over yesterday and wanting to do something extra for me--that I wouldn't get to myself.

Josiah's calling for food. Must face the day!!

No comments: