Tuesday, May 8, 2018

All the Dance Pictures

This was a fun year of dance for both Aliza and Anna. Aliza did lyrical dance in addition to jazz for the first time and this was Anna's first year of dance. She did ballet and tap. Anna was in a class with Renee and Lydia and she also made a new friend.
Aliza's class was part of the Moana showcase in the recital.
It was next to impossible to get good pictures on the stage! But between me, Chrissy and Grandma Karen we got a few!

Aliza and Anna smiled the whole time they were on stage--real smiles--like they were really having fun! I loved both of their presences on stage.
There might be 5 years between these sisters, but they talk and play and learned to share their love of dance.





Aliza received a trophy for completely 5 years of dance. No one could have been prouder of that trophy than her!

I was crying by the end of recital this year. I knew 3 moms who had seniors, my girl got her trophy and I am so thankful for this studio that celebrates every girl's uniqueness.



No comments: