Sunday, September 23, 2018

Little Movers

Yesterday I volunteered my family to help one of my sisters and her husband move. I didn't exactly consult with my family. My sister needed help and we were available so it's what we needed to do.

I'm recording this little 3 hour block of our lives because I was SO PROUD of all 4 of the children. Not one of them complained about going. When we arrived all of them picked up something that they could carry and walked down the stairs. And back up again to the 3rd story apartment that did not have an elevator. Then they walked back down again. Over and over. When Isaiah couldn't keep up with carrying things, he just walked up and down with us. When Jeremy took a shift being the "Tetras Man" in the moving truck, some of them stayed with him. They sat on the balcony to each their packed lunch. And then they started working again. None of the men got frustrated with the children being in their way.

I was just really proud of how all of them handled themselves. They were treated to Cook Out milkshakes on the way home--which they had to wait to eat until we got home because I had NO desire to go into a restaurant and we are still driving the Suburban and there is NO eating in the Suburban. So that may have been the end of the good attitudes for a couple of them. lol.



No comments: