Wednesday, January 5, 2022

This Week's Building Progress (Dec 27-31)

 Our new master bedroom closet is finished.


The upstairs closets have been covered with plywood.


And with that SEC has finished until after final inspection!

That means now it is our turn to work! Painting the pantry was my first priority so that I could move the kitchen out of the dining room.


We've painted the living room, bathroom, laundry room, office and interior doors so far.
Around the addition has been graded. Mostly that just provided our children a huge amount of mud to play in which they took full advantage of.
Jeremy moved the refrigerator into place and I set up the kitchen. But only with the things I've been using in the dining room kitchen for now.



On New Year's Eve I made hibachi chicken and fried rice, a family favorite, completely in my new kitchen.
We ate our meal at a regular sized table in an uncluttered dining room with special napkins that say "thankful".
So this concludes the weekly progress reports! I'll be back with project updates because there is still a lot that we are planning to do to the old house.

 

No comments: