Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Anna's Room

 I just realized that I'm a lot farther "behind" than I thought I was! Anna's room makeover went a little quicker than the other rooms so far. The heaters in her room were installed against drywall so all we had to do was take out the pipes and heaters. There was some drywall repair to do.


Anna wanted a very similar color to what she had. The pink she chose looks different in different light.
We decided to take the closet doors off and use the space as additional room space.


With curtains Anna can decide if she wants her desk space closed or open.



With ruffly curtains, a chandelier, a fluffy area rug and fairy lights, this room is perfectly Anna.

I thought this was going to be the cutest picture of Anna and Isaiah. Instead it makes me laugh.

 The count is now 3 rooms finished, 4 to go. I'm counting it as halfway finished.

No comments: