Monday, July 4, 2022

King Family Day

Aliza and Josiah didn't get a morning to sleep in after coming home from camp. Saturday morning we headed to Cherry Crest Adventure Farm to spend the afternoon with some of my Mom's family. Josiah got a cold as soon as he got home or got home with a cold started--not sure which way that happened. Aliza was very tired. 

This was small portion of Mom's family. Quite a few of the ones that live in the PA/MD area though. One aunt and one cousin came from Michigan. It was fun to get to see and visit with them.


Cherry Crest had a lot of farm type activities to do. The big slides were a lot of fun.





Josiah and Isaiah particularly enjoyed this (below). From breaking bricks on our front steps,My Josiah knew how to use the force of momentum correctly. Isaiah could hit the bell over and over on the smaller one which he thought was really fun.

We had supper together before we drove home. My cousin's little guy, Cooper, wanted to sit at our table. He is five years old. He got lots of attention! My heart was pretty much completely melted.

 

My family showed up as quite the motley crew. Jeremy woke up not feeling great that morning too. I told Aliza and Josiah how proud of them I was because they all had good attitudes in spite of tiredness and not feeling great. And I told Anna how proud I was of her for reaching out and including her 2nd cousins in the girls group with her. 

We skipped Sunday School that Sunday, but when you have kiddos that want to be at church, you get up and go to church no matter what!

No comments: