Friday, October 7, 2022

Celebrating Isaiah

 Candy was the centerpiece of this birthday party. Isaiah arranged the chips and candy.



Isaiah is loving his blanket that is "as soft as Grandma's".

Candy and cash is what Isaiah told everyone he wanted. He is saving for a Nintendo Switch and is getting closer to his goal!


Plain Cheerios are as good as candy. He ate so many Cheerios that I had to stop buying them so now it is a treat and he gets very excited when he can have Cheerios.
The Sheats cousins now have a space to hang out and talk in our house. There was also a soccer game. It's fun to watch these 10 grow up together.



And, of course, I'm still thrilled about all of being comfortable enough in this space that we can linger.
Next time there will be a Heslop cousin with us!


On Isaiah's actual birthday he did not have to do school and requested Domino's pizza for lunch and Cook Out for supper. I wasn't complaining about a day off from cooking! We also went to Grandma and Grandad's house in the afternoon for a quick visit.

He had a happy day. And that night I tucked my brand new 8 year old in bed and he snuggled in and fell asleep on my shoulder. I stayed there, with him sleeping on me, way too long.

 

No comments: