Sunday, September 29, 2013

Mostly Pictures

Jeremy, Joel and Josiah spent an afternoon at the driving range. When they got home Josiah came to the living room and announced, "Everyone, come to the kitchen. I have something to show you." I had NO IDEA what was going on and my jaw about hit the floor when he showed me his own set of golf clubs. Josiah was beyond thrilled. He was so proud and grown up.
They went into the pro shop to look around and Jeremy saw this used set of junior clubs for a price he couldn't walk away from. Read--not a planned purchase!
I think Jeremy is pretty excited about the prospect of having a golfing buddy. =)
It's a little heavy, but Josiah can carry it. He's also super excited about the pockets. His Daddy loaded him up with balls, tees, a towel and a water bottle. Now Josiah has his sights set on a glove.
Josiah has quite the swing! He gets good distance. Sometimes he hits farther than his uncles!!



I'm learning to golf--really I am! Jeremy is teaching me and I'm getting better!




No comments: