Wednesday, July 28, 2021

This Week's Building Recap (July 19-23)

 I was sitting on the couch and didn't hear the truck drive in and out. When I did look out the window to see that a porta-potty had been delivered, I just started laughing. Who would think that the middle(ish) of a driveway would be a good place to drop a porta-potty?!

In that same minute, Meghan called me and I was just laughing trying to tell here that there was a porta-potty crooked and in my driveway. She said that driver was having a bad day because he was about to deliver it to her address (the billing address). She directed him to take it to the delivery address. 

I went out to see if any of the guys working had seen it be delivered. They had. When they suggested he put it on the other side of our property (where it would make sense to be), the driver didn't think he could get in that driveway. The guys straightened it and pushed it back about 2 feet before they left. 

Brian found out that the regular delivery driver had a massive heart attack and the new guy was struggling. I suspect that it will be living in this awkward place for quite a few months.

The roof is covered.

And there is paper on the roof.

The back porch is framed.


 

No comments: