Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Oh Boy! Baby Shower

 Aliza made plan for us to arrive in Shepherdstown, WV on Saturday in time to meet Joel and Amanda for Pokemon Community Day. It was a warm, sunny afternoon which made walking around Shepherdstown very enjoyable. I thought I would be playing, but we were one device short so I was just the PokeMOM in real life. Isaiah did get tired by the end so I got to play for the last few minutes.

Amanda's mom and sister included Karen and I in planning for the baby shower. Anna especially loved helping with some of the projects we did. Anna painted mason jars white, helped spray paint dinosaurs gold and Aliza, Karen and I put the favors together.

Aliza, Karen and I went early to help set up. It was really fun to watch the room transform.








Aliza and Anna helped with the games--handing out the papers and things. Isaiah took it all in. He played the games and wrote the sweetest wishes for the baby. On the same paper he guessed that the baby will weight 16 pounds when he's born--hoping he is way off on that one!! Josiah, on the other hand, completely understands why baby showers are sometimes only for women and hopes that he never has to attend another one. He did add that he will attend a shower for his own baby.




 

No comments: