Friday, August 18, 2023

Some Little Things

 These last few weeks have been filled chock full of little moments. It's been busy! Even with Aliza driving, I've felt like a taxi driver!

While the oldest three were at youth group, Jeremy, Isaiah and I took a walk around SU campus. I wanted to finish something on Pokemon that I can't even remember now. It was good excuse, though, to take a walk on a beautiful evening.

For years Josiah has asked to make applesauce. Grandma told us that she had apples and so we made a batch of applesauce. She told me it was a small bag. I was skeptical of what a "small bag" was to her. It was actually a small bag. lol Aliza and I helped too.
I love having a couple dahlia plants and this yellow one is my favorite.
Jeremy was at a local pie bakery called Ugly Pie and came home with this Death By Chocolate pie and a quiche. I was so thankful to be able to put the quiche in the oven for supper tonight!
Listening to Phil Wickham's new album on repeat. Aliza stayed up until midnight last night to listen to it as soon as it released. Not that staying up until midnight is all that unusual for her these days.
Another gem Anna left on my phone.
The girls have enjoyed going to Lift youth group this summer. That's Aliza with her hands raised. They particularly love the worship time there. Plus they get to hang out with their cousins.

 And now it is just about time for one more drive today to pick up Josiah from his last Driver's Ed class. He and I are both excited that this is the last night!

No comments: