Sunday, August 14, 2022

Around Here Lately

 Our days have been FULL and FUN!
One of my college roommates was at the beach and came over to visit for a morning. It was so fun to catch up with her and meet her little guy.

Aliza and Anna LOVED playing with him.
My brave sister took her girls and mine for an epic adventure at Busch Gardens. Aliza and Anna had never been to an amusement park. They were beyond excited and had SO MUCH FUN.


Aliza was all about the rides. Anna was all about the experience. This is going to be a trip they will always remember.
Anna made a house for her dog, Lucy, with a door that opens and closes. She was sure to tell me that the towel was Great Gramma's.
A nice beach day in spite of the water being unseasonably cold.
A new chair that the boys have claimed. I can't help myself--I take way too many brother pictures.
We went to the cove to watch the sunset. Instead we watched a storm roll in. It was still a nice evening with friends.
Aliza and I are going to do something new this fall. She and I took a training yesterday to be able to volunteer in the ESL class that several churches work together to offer to the community. 

I have school ready to go. We were going to start tomorrow, but instead, the last room is ready for paint and I so badly wanted to have the painting done before school started. I'm going to paint tomorrow and we will start school later in the week. I think knowing the painting projects are finished will put me in a better frame of mind for school. I'm hoping so anyway!
 

No comments: