Saturday, October 23, 2021

This Week's Building Progress (Oct 11-15)

 This week was all about widows. Progress was steady--and slow--in my definitely unprofessional opinion. Every day one or two windows were replaced.







By the end of the week all but two of the windows in the old house had been replaced. 


 The ceiling on the porch was finished also.

This week was particularly grueling for me. Every day we went to my parents house to do school. We left the house by 8:00 and came home at 4:00. This week my aunt, uncle cousin and her 3 boys were visiting from Arizona and staying at my parents house. After school we were visiting or doing something fun with them. Then when I came home I needed to sweep, vacuum, and mop the floors to feel like we could live there for the evening. The SEC crew cleaned up but there was still a powder dust left behind. It was just a lot for one week.

No comments: