Sunday, October 15, 2017

Celebrating Isaiah

We celebrated Isaiah's birthday! I almost forgot! The big kids thought it was terrible that I didn't have a big party for Isaiah. His birthday was in the middle of a busy weekend with full weekends on either end so it was low key, but I don't think he minded at all.

Cars and trains are Isaiah's thing. I made brownie cars for snack for his CBS class. When Isaiah saw me making them, he recognized them as cars right away and was really excited.
This time Anna was the one who wanted to buy a present for Isaiah. She also had some specific dessert ideas for his birthday supper. Ice cream sandwiches and candy! Grandad came for supper. We had a fun evening celebrating Isaiah.
I thought some train themed photo props would be fun. Aliza thought they were!



No comments: