Tuesday, December 11, 2007

One Class Down

Do you know that feeling of accomplishment after you've worked hard and finished a job to the best of your ability? That's what I'm feeling now, well, more like I've conquered the world! I took my final this morning. It was hardest test I've taken in my life. It was an online test so I got the results this afternoon along with grades for a couple papers and I should come out with an A in the class.....if my calculations agree with my professor's.

So to reward myself for writing 45 pages and reading literally hundreds of pages this semester....while being pregnant and parenting a toddler....I'm going to scrapbook (something I haven't done for weeks) to my heart's content after Aliza goes to sleep tonight. I can't wait!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

good for you Carla. I hope you enjoy scrapbooking. :)