Monday, May 12, 2008

This is what I Get...



....for rocking Josiah and talking to Jeremy on the phone. Aliza climbed up on the kitchen counter and unloaded the catch all tray above the microwave. She was probably looking for Jeremy's ipod touch that he has taught her how to use. She likes to look at pictures on it.

And just a random picture of Josiah from today.

I had such an amazing day today. Nothing special happened. In fact Josiah cried himself to sleep for every one of his three naps. But he took 3 naps and had a happy evening. I had enough energy, felt peaceful, did 5 loads of laundry and had them all folded when Jeremy got home and both children were in bed by 8:00.

2 comments:

Meghan said...

Ahh! Oh my, how'd she weasel her way up there? I'm so glad your day was good!

Anonymous said...

My, my, nothing is out of reach anymore! She's so cute though. I wish I could have seen her trying to get up there. :) Janell