Monday, August 11, 2008

Olympics Junkie

Once in a while I'm really spoiled by Jeremy's technological abilities. We have chosen not to have a TV, but we have the capability of watching TV through an application called Myth TV on the computer. Jeremy hasn't had the TV working for a long time so when I started calling my Mom to see if I could borrow a TV to watch the Olympics Jeremy got our TV working.....MAGIC!!! But here is where I get spoiled--He was able to connect my laptop to Myth TV wirelessly so I can watch the Olympics upstairs while I'm doing other things. AND the other really cool thing is that Myth TV can be paused so when the children need to be re-tucked in I can pause and not miss anything AND skip over the commercials. So for the next couple weeks just consider me an Olympic junkie.

Too bad I'm too old to race my siblings to the supper table for Gold, Silver and Bronze!

So last night Jeremy and I (he was as into it as I was) stayed up to watch Michael Phelps and company beat France in the Men's Freestyle Relay. What a race that was! Michael Phelps' face was priceless when he realized they won. I stayed up way too late last night and Jeremy even skipped P90X to watch.

1 comment:

Meghan said...

Hahaha you're cute. I'm quite the junkie myself... I heard about the swimming relay via Brian who watched the replay at 4am while taking the dog out. I'm jealous you can just watch via laptop like that! Very cool.