Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Isaiah--7 Months

 Today Isaiah scooted himself across the toy room--to Josiah's Legos. The inevitable has happened! He's not quite up on his knees, but he gets himself around. Two teeth have come through and he loves his squash, sweet potatoes and carrots! He has zero interest in anything like Cheerios to eat yet. And I don't know what the deal is with his napping...he's been waking up almost exactly one hour into every nap. Crying. I know he's still tired. I think Babywise calls it the 45 minute intruder. I need to look it up again. (I'm pretty sure I've looked it up with every child.) I'm also pretty sure it's time to turn on the air conditioner fan in his room for white noise. That being said, he can wake up from those short naps and recover and smile and scoot around and be generally content. Definitely a youngest child!

No comments: