Thursday, August 30, 2018

Welcome to Junior High!

My sweet girl has started 7th grade. If the first five days are any indication of how the year is going to go, it's going to be a great year for Aliza. Every day she has worked hard and independently to get her work done. All summer she waited for the first day of school! This year she is taking Fundamentals of Math, Life Science, World History, Writing & Grammar, Explorations in Literature and Bible.

This year has a learning curve for me as I record grades and grade papers in preparation for high school. I told Aliza today that by the end of the year she and I are going to be great communicators with each other. We've definitely had our struggles in the first week! She and I are trying to figure out what works for both of us and what the distance learning teachers are expecting.

Aliza, I could not be more proud of your work ethic, independence, determination and attitude. You've got this!!

No comments: