Friday, March 15, 2019

Celebrating Jeremy x 40

Given that 40 is a pretty special birthday, I decided that Jeremy should see his Mom on his birthday so we planned to go to WV for the weekend.

Jeremy's parents agreed that 40 was a pretty special birthday and decided that Jeremy should see his Texas brother on his birthday.

The Texas brother couldn't get off work so the weekend so he decided to come to our house during the week. And that is how Josh showed up on our doorstep at 8pm on March 6, three days before Jeremy's birthday. 

I knew Josh was coming, but Jeremy had no idea. We went to church as usual on Wednesday evening and came home. I was getting school ready for the next day and Jeremy had started getting the children ready for bed. When the car pulled in the driveway I told Jeremy he had to answer the door because I wasn't going to! Jeremy was completely surprised! 

Thursday evening Jeremy and Josh went to their parents house and the children and I went on Friday.


On Saturday, Matt met Jeremy, Joel and Van to watch a movie and Matt got to spend the evening hanging out with Jeremy and Josiah playing games at Joel's house.
Jeremy loves ice cream cake with the chocolate crunchies! His Mama did not disappoint!
This pretty great guy had a pretty great birthday! I'm so glad we grew up together and now we will grow old together!

No comments: