Saturday, January 14, 2023

Celebrating Dad

 I never mean for 10 days to go by between blog writings. These days I just turn around and 10 days have passed!

Last weekend we celebrated my Dad's 70th birthday. Linda and Phil were able to be here and two of Dad's cousins from Pennsylvania came. It was a really nice evening of being together--eating and visiting.


Crabcakes, shrimp and Smith Island cakes were on the menu.
I made sure we got allll the family pictures, but completely failed to get Dad's cousins together for a picture. 



Linda got the 5 of us Crater Lake shirts for Christmas and, now that we were all together, we got a picture.
I believe this Janell and Brian tradition started at Brian's wedding--18 years ago! Every once in a while it gets re-enacted!
I'm sure thankful for all of these that are my family.
 

No comments: