Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Some Little and Some Big Things

 Every time I sit down to write, I realize that it has been twice as long since I wrote than I think! The days are flying by. Here's a peek into what's been happening here.

Jeremy and Aliza have passports! They are getting ready for a very exciting missions adventure. Tickets were purchased before the passports arrived so we all were relieved when they were in our possession. The application was sent July 17 and the passports arrived September 15--actually two days before the three week window of arrival they estimated for us.

This cluster of clucks have been fun to watch. The original 3 were planted 2 years ago and now there are 12.


These kids (pictured is only part of the group)  take playing very seriously! Color Wars were memorable.
Josiah found pink/purple on him for several days.
We had another perfect beach evening for Jeremy to take senior pictures. I am still wondering how 17 years can pass so quickly. I feel like I could do monthly "Senior Updates" like I did for my babies' first years. lol


There will be MANY more to come, but for this moment here is one I really love. Not my most favorites yet!

Jeremy did pictures for Aliza's friend, Alena. There were plenty of the girls together too. Theirs is a friendship I am very grateful for.
I feel like we are getting into a better school routine. This week started a little rough with lots of gray sky. Josiah fell asleep reading Biology. He did get back on track eventually and we made it through.

 

It will continue to be full steam ahead here until next time!  

No comments: