Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sheats Family Reunion



Last weekend the Sheats family gathered to celebrate my Grandad's 80th birthday and my Gramma's 75th birthday. We hadn't been all together for 5 years so this was a special time of reconnecting and celebrating. We had 2 formal dinners....one to celebrate my cousin Hannah's wedding and the other for the birthday party. It takes a LONG time to set a table for 16 people.

I had one little mishap during the weekend. I was trying to catch my sister before she drove out of the driveway to Wal-Mart....I apparently forgot that I'm pregnant and jumped off the deck and took off running, but I tripped and did a face plant. My tummy was fine, but my nose and lip were red and the next morning my neck and arms were VERY sore. Oops!

1 comment:

Christie said...

Hey there!
What a wonderful picture of you guys! How neat to have the whole fam together.
I love your page. This is way better than myspace!