Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Starting the Holiday Season

This afternoon I made a batch of Puppy Chow, our traditional official start of the holiday season. There are not many things that I could eat until I get sick, but Puppy Chow is one of them. Jeremy will be lucky if there is any left when he gets home!!

In case you are not familiar with Puppy Chow, it is a party mix of Rice Chex coated with melted chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter and then tossed in confectioner's sugar.

I've been loving Ali Edwards' blog this season. I think that she is really Martha Stewart in disguise. Maybe someday I'll have the free time to try some of her decorating and memorykeeping ideas.

I can't wait until my children are old enough to be excited about Christmas and to get involved in holiday preparations. So many fun things to look forward to!

1 comment:

Christie said...

I am completely with you on loving Ali Edwards Christmas blogging. It is so inspirational!