Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Scrap Challenge


Christie and I did a scrap challenge. The idea is to limit yourself in what supplies you use so that you try new things and feel inspired to create in a different way. It was refreshing and inspiring.

Our rules were that you could only use red, white and black and you had to tear an edge.

My edge is supposed to resemble a Christmas tree. Not exactly sure that it worked, but I tried and it was definately something I wouldn't have tried on my own.

The journaling is about Aliza and I decorating our Christmas tree that I blogged about in an earlier post.

You can see Christie's layout....when she posts it.....at www.dwellinpossibilities.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it and I thought of a tree as soon as I saw the torn edge. :) -Janell

kater's mom said...

i like this page! i think the torn edge/tree is nice!!!