Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Unexpected Evening Out


I've been sortof fussing recently because all of my time away from home is planned for me with things I would rather not do....like Dr. appointments, getting labwork done etc. I really just wanted to do something that I wanted to do. It's a long story instigated by the Creating Keepsakes Ultimate Product Guide that I came across a Close to My Heart consultant and she was just happening to have a workshop in Fruitland this evening where we made this cute gift bag and cards. There was no sales pressure, they had dinner and Janell and I got to spend some time together.

Since we have been home all week, except for grocery shopping, Aliza and I are going somewhere where she can RUN tomorrow. I'll take some Ibuprofen before we go and after we get home....I'll pay for it tomorrow night!!

No comments: