Thursday, September 10, 2009

Too Much Rain!

Last week the weather could not have been better. This week we have had 4 straight days of clouds and rain and tomorrow is predicted to be the 5th day. I'm afraid that I have exhausted all rainy day activities. I don't know how I am going to fill up the day tomorrow! Somehow days have a way of filling up so I'm sure we will survive. Here's how we filled some of our days.

Painting with Cool Whip (so that Josiah could eat it since everything still goes in his mouth!)


Listening to e-books. Aliza would do this all day if I let her! She has learned to navigate herself so she loves picking out which children's book she wants to listen to.
Climbing, climbing and more climbing. Still not quite sure how he managed this one.
And our house turned into a gymnasium a couple nights. This video is nothing special--just the children playing.



Aliza and Josiah learned a new trick this week too. I'm hoping to get a video of that tomorrow.

No comments: