Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Fall Style

Rubber boots!!! Josiah got several comments at the store today. Aliza's were wet from jumping in puddles yesterday. Josiah jumped in the puddles too, but he was wearing his crocs.




I guess it has been a pretty quiet week around here. I can't decide if I have a cold or Eastern Shore Crud as they call allergies around here. I'm congested, but don't feel quite like I have a cold. I'd like for it to all go away because there is a little nephew around the corner that I haven't seen for a week that I'd really like to go hold.

I worked really hard today. I took the children into the bank today so that they could deposit money into their accounts. Then we went grocery shopping. We played outside and cleaned up the yard. I made supper and then cleaned the whole house including ironing. It will be fun to wake up to a nice clean house in the morning. There is a reason for my madness, but I'll save that for later.

1 comment:

Me said...

oooh, so mysterious! i'm hooked! when do we get to find out whats up!? : )