Saturday, April 24, 2010

End of the Pulling Season

Apparently the poison oak or poison ivy has bloomed. Laura has the most horrific case of poison oak/ivy I have ever seen. She is on her second round of steroid treatment to try to knock it out. So we've called it quits for this season. Jeremy will do some roundup and (in a couple years) I might be ready to tackle it again. I can't complain about our progress. It was more than I could fit in one picture. Laura worked alone the last day when she got the poison oak/ivy. I was preparing for the tea party. I feel awful that she got such a bad outbreak, but I'm glad it is her young and not pregnant body that gets to fight it off. I would be in bad shape if I had been out there that day. Thanks a million again for all your work, Laura!

1 comment:

Laura said...

WOW I forgot how much we did! I enjoyed working on it and am happy to say that this round of treatment has eradicated my poison ivy/oak.