Friday, April 23, 2010

Janell's Baby Shower

It's almost time for me to be an aunt again! These are a few highlights from my sister, Janell's, baby shower.

Favors. A pack of wildflower seeds. The message says Jeff & Janell are "wild" about having a baby! Plant these seeds in honor of their new addition!


Food. Finger foods, chocolate fountain and pink punch.

Aliza got to be one of the ladies for the first time. I bought her a baby doll tub thinking it would be nice for her to have a gift to open. She has LOVED that tub. It has completely sparked her imagination. She has played with her doll all week. It was $4 well spent!

Jeff and Janell do a lot of cycling. Now the baby can ride along! From Janell's bicycle group.

Blanket made by my friend, Chrissy.

Lovely diaper bag. I'm biased! Christy (Columbia Lily) made it for me to give Janell.

Pregnant sisters! Janell's baby will be about 7 months older than mine.

2 comments:

Janell said...

It was a lovely shower. Thanks for everything you did to make it special.

Me said...

Lovely pictures for a lovely event! I especially liked the sisters picture. Youre both lookin good! : )