Thursday, April 29, 2010

Some of Our Fun

Tomorrow is Friday! Not that Friday really means anything to me these days, but I always have high hopes that it might be a special evening and lead to two fun family days. Jeremy has worked the last 3 Friday evenings and several week night evenings in between. Tonight he got home at 5:15 and Aliza, Josiah and I all ran outside to greet him.

This week has been a bit trying. Josiah was up most of Monday night with a stuffy nose. Aliza was up most of Wednesday night with a stuffy nose. I'm hoping that she has better sleep tonight. I'm not all that hopeful. She is still very congested. Since her 5 vaccinations in March she is convinced that all medicine is painful and loudly refuses medicine. At 2am last night I insisted that she take a dissolvable strip. You would not believe that drama that it took to get it down.

Through it all we've had some fun times!

Josiah loves to go outside and explore. I caught him checking out the flowerbed. A moment earlier he had his head down, trying to see through a crack in the deck.

Aliza saw a picture in her Highlights magazine of a pancake with a face. We duplicated the picture. She loved helping me write down the ingredients we needed to get at the grocery store.

There is nothing better than watching Daddy having quality time with his children. Tonight he was teaching Aliza how to swing the golf club. Aliza came running inside--"Mommy, I am SO proud of myself! I swing the golf club and I got a birdie."


Finally, a short video of Aliza riding her bike on the road for the first time!

1 comment:

Christie said...

Man, looks like you guys have some great weather for outside fun! Love the pictures and video :)