Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Birthday Sweetness

I'm not sure why I even tried to blow my own birthday candles!


As soon as Aliza found out my birthday party was that evening she ran to her crayons and coloring books and colored a picture for me. All the while telling me that this was my birthday present and how much I was "very going to love it." As I was trying to get everyone's shoes on and sippy cups full, she insists that she needs me to wrap it in paper. She settled for a gift bag. Before it could go in the bag she needed to write her name. So cute. She very proudly carried her gift into Grandma's house and laid it with the other presents. When it was time for gifts she was the first one by my side with her present. Of course I "very loved it!!!" My first birthday gift from my daughter.

Of course she got a hug.....that she expected (she told me I would give her a hug after I opened it!)

1 comment:

Natalija said...

Sooo cute! Happy Birthday Carla that looks like it was a great one.