Saturday, July 17, 2010

Family

Looking at "pictures" of our baby. Aliza is really into this pregnancy and couldn't wait to see pictures. Josiah, on the other hand, was very put out that he had to come inside for a family moment.
I love it when Aliza gets so excited that she gives me a huge hug. She proceeded to lay on the couch and kick her legs and then laughed so hard that she cried. She'll be my helper this time around. I wish I had the video going because after she collected herself she said, "Oh! I have to tell Tootie (imaginary friend)" and she went running to the toy room and had a conversation. I guess it is logical to want to share great news with your best friend!

1 comment:

Christie said...

I love Josiah in the second picture like, "Yeah, yeah, a new baby, big deal. Now can I go back and play in some dirt!"haha! too cute! By the way I think Tootie is adorable! A friend of mine's little girl had an imaginary friend until she was 4. Its name was Saouse...yes, that was its name! Kids are so cool.