Friday, October 28, 2011

It Was Inevitable

There is significance to this picture and it is not that Anna is eating spaghetti and making a big mess. This is the first picture I took on my new iphone 4. I really wasn't going to do it, BUT the phone on my old blackberry quit working. Then it was inevitable. One must have a camera on their phone, right?!

It was a big risk when we took all 3 children to the AT&T store after supper one evening. We survived...even the children. Aliza informed me that she would teach me how to use it then continued with a detailed explanation of how to slide the arrow all the way across the bar to start. Then on the way home she piped up and asked, "Mommy, can I have your old phone?"

My brain started spinning when Jeremy was showing me everything it could do. This is one powerful piece of technology! I don't make it work hard at all! So far the data plan has been used very little. I have not added the facebook app. Yay me! I hope I keep it that way. I turned off a whole bunch of notifications. It only tells me if I have a call or a text. Now the camera and the video stuff--that is pretty cool. Tonight when my camera batteries died it was sure handy to pull out my phone and keep taking pictures.

Oh! I almost forgot. The screen is so pretty and clean I keep wanting to look at it over and over. Since there is no blinking message light and I rarely hear the alert since my house is noisy and I don't keep my phone attached to me I go look at that screen a bit too frequently.

No comments: