Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Getting Into Everything


 As a friend pointed out to me today, Anna is "almost 1." I prefer to say that she is 10 months old despite the fact that in a few days she will be 11 months old. The point is: Anna is getting into everything and sometimes she can make quite a mess and I can find her unexpected places.

Anna ate the whole ice cream cone (without ice cream) that she found in the pantry.

She got in the sandbox all by herself. She's waving at me.

And this one took the cake. It happened on a day that I was babysitting my niece all day too. I made the mistake of sitting down. That mess is a pudding mix. She got into the box and apparently gnawed through the packet. The packet was completely wet--and empty. Anna went straight to the bathtub and thankfully no other child found the mess before it was cleaned up.

1 comment:

Connie said...

We need to do another playdate for Abigail and Anna... it's been long overdue!!! I bet they could find ALL kinds of things to do together!!! :)

You two are more than welcome to come over to my house an evening or afternoon on one of my days off... Abigail has plenty of new toys that I am sure your little girl would love to help her play with...seriously!! :)