Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Play House

It was 10:00 this morning and I was feeling very tired. And I thought to myself, "Why are you so tired at 10:00 in the morning?" I started looking around and there were messes everywhere and that's why I was feeling so tired. A clean, tidy, prettily decorated house sounds so appealing and relaxing and invigorating to me. That's not my life at this point in time! So let me entertain you with some pictures of the mess.

Play-doh. The cousins left it after being at our house yesterday. I'm not sure if it was a mistake or part of the toy trading that took place.
Paper in massive amounts! This will be one of my first projects after school is finished. This is not schoolwork, it's projects and drawings.
Anna's busy box. Exploding.
Isaiah now army crawls forward...and sits alone. I still surround him by pillows!
The girls busy playing.
A princess neighborhood apparently.
Legos. Only a fraction of the legos.
Various princess schedules on the living room wall.
So what did I do? Sat down and looked for some legos Josiah was searching for. And then I washed dishes. And then school. And then...and then...and then...and tonight every single one of these messes is still a mess. However, everyone was fed and educated and they played with cousins and played outside tonight.

This is my life and I count it all joy and craziness!

No comments: