Wednesday, December 11, 2019

A Magical Learning Moment

Isaiah had the most magical moment of learning yesterday and I just want to remember it forever. I don't know if I will be able to portray it in writing.

I hear Isaiah and Josiah say in play every so often, "FBI! Open Up!"

Isaiah learned the letter F yesterday and as we worked on his papers we were talking about F and he says, "F! Like FBI!" His eyes sparkle and I can see the wheels turning and he says, "I can spell FBI. F...B...I !!!!!!" And he laughs his high pitched squeal that he uses when he is extra pleased with himself. A second later he says, "I can write FBI. I know all the letters!"
He does and he is SO SO SO proud of himself.

The greatest part is that when we said, "Hey Buddy, can you spell CIA?" He had no idea. And when the UPS truck drove up today, I stopped Josiah from asking Isaiah to spell UPS. Josiah and I just had a good laugh together.

No comments: