Sunday, February 26, 2023

Beginnings of Birthday Week

 Birthday week has officially begun! It works out well that Aliza and Josiah have basically the same social circle. Along with 8 teenagers here to play games, we also got to take care of a 4 month old little guy for the evening. There were plenty of young ladies to take turns holding baby, but it was Anna who couldn't get enough holding time.


Since I was mostly feeding teenagers and making sure Isaiah was acting reasonably without being annoying, Jeremy got to hold and feed and play with baby. Just before his parents came to pick him up, he feel asleep in Jeremy's arms.

Aliza sure loves these girls.



Josiah's friends know him pretty well too! This shirt made me laugh.

The house was loud and happy and crazy and every room was filled. I was, once again, just incredibly grateful for this space that we have. I *thought* I knew the perfect timing so many years ago, but I'm continually reminded that God actually knew when we needed and would most appreciate this space the most.
 

No comments: