Sunday, October 26, 2008

A Long Anticipated Weekend



My problem with motherhood is that I want to get away and then when I do, I cry when I leave and miss the children while I'm gone!

I looked forward to this weekend of scrapbooking for a couple months. It was a rather small group of scrapbookers so there were only two people to a table. We had plenty of room to spread out. The Cricut was stashed in our hotel room which was right down the hall from the conference room. This was a Creating Memories event, but Michael's was right down the road and it was no secret that people were making trips there throughout the weekend. It was a lot of fun to do something with my sister.

Jeremy did great with the children. His brother came to hang out with him. The children were happy, the toys picked up and the dishes washed when I came home! Yup, he's awesome.

No comments: