Friday, October 10, 2008

You Love Me!

At every meal Aliza asks to watch a DVD afterwards because she is allowed to watch a DVD after lunch before nap. This evening she particularly wanted to watch Boz--a Boz DVD that is scratched beyond recognition that we have told her we would replace someday. We didn't have any plans of this Friday evening so we told her that we would take a trip to the Gospel Shop to buy a new "flowers" Boz DVD. She was SO excited. She jumped up and down, danced in a circle, clapped her hands and said "you love me, you love me" and ran over and gave me a hug.

Yes, Aliza, Mommy loves you....and when you get your pronouns figured out I think you might have said I love you, I love you! It's so much fun to be a parent when you can make your kid so happy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

AWWWWWWW!! that's so sweet

kater's mom said...

she is so cute. i can totally picture her doing that, but wish that i'd gotten to see her happy dance=D