Saturday, February 20, 2010

My pace of life has slowed down. It has been a good thing, I think. The snow kept us inside and has settled us in a good routine. So I'll just share some random happenings of our week.

My mind has been filled with party planning. It is birthday season for us and then there are a couple other parties in the works.

Walking in the snow is tough. We walked over to visit our neighbor. The snow was icy and our feet were not sinking to the ground. Holding a little boy's hand and keeping up with our fearless leader was good exercise.

We've been outside just about every day. I'm thankful for fresh air.

I had a lovely skype visit with my friend in Mexico.

I'm recording the Olympics every night. I watch when I have a chance. That will be my entertainment for the rest of the winter. I really enjoy the Olympics.

This is what happened as we were getting ready to walk out the door to spend a morning at my Mom's house:
I had a day off today. I got some help making party decorations that will show up here a couple times in the future. Scrapbooking was, of course, on the agenda also. The conversations with my sisters and friends while we sit at the table renew my soul.

Aliza read to Josiah on the couch this morning.

Josiah puts two words together now. Usually More + another word.

Bible study was especially awesome this week.

Tomorrow I get to spend a little time shopping with my hubby. More on that later!

No comments: