Sunday, December 4, 2011

Odds and End

A new addict to Puppy Chow. I figure it's cereal...so it counts for breakfast for this unpredictable eater.

At The Nutcraker Ballet. Aliza loved the story.
Anna's first look at the Nativity characters.

I call our tree "interactive." Josiah decorated like a pro. Aliza picked a decoration that she "wanted to spend time with because she missed it so much." She carried it with her all day. We had the tree all decorated--proportionately--and then Aliza and Josiah promptly redecorated by putting all the ornaments in a line.

Our newest Pretzel Kiss Treat addict.
Now without pictures:
  • Aliza has been saying that when she grows up she wants to work with Daddy. It could be possible.
  • Anna had her well check this week. She weighs 23 lbs 11oz. She's a healthy girl!
  • I took my Gramma do her Christmas shopping this week. It took conscious effort to shop at a slow pace! It was nice though. I saw a lot more.
  • I've been thinking about the process of growing old recently. I read a book about Corrie ten Boom's last years. It challenged me to think about what character qualities I want to cultivate in myself now so that those things will shine through when physical capacities are lost. 
  • A thankful heart is one of those qualities I want to develop. 
  • Jeremy signed the paper at his lawyer's office that makes him, once again, the sole owner of Omni Technology Professionals, Inc.
  • I need to read the manual for my camera. I've been getting so mad that my pictures are blurry. I don't see that being a top priority in the near future.
  • When I prepare for a week of school I get all excited about the stuff Aliza will do and learn.
  • My gut says to unplug the computer screen. Summer would be a much more convenient time for my gut to tell me this!
Must get sleep. Tomorrow starts another week! A week to work. A week to play. A week to do some more Christmassy things.

1 comment:

Christie said...

I like the odds and ends posts. Little bits and pieces of life, like a quilt, all add up to make something beautiful :) By the way, I have been thinking the same thing about my camera manual, even pulled it out, haven't read it once...yeah. We are moms. And, blurry pictures can be very artistic!