Sunday, February 15, 2015

Heart Party

It's been a week here! Jeremy made a quick trip to New Mexico for business. It was a quick trip, but it didn't feel like a quick trip to me! I prefer for my husband to have both feet firmly planted on the ground. I didn't sleep well, but the children were fed, clothed and educated while he was away so I consider that a success. Jeremy came home with more work so that is a successful trip for him too.

We had our traditional heart party for Valentines Day.
I made our heart shaped pizza this year.
Aliza, Josiah and Anna were wildly pleased with their $5 Webkinz animals. Today they are all playing hide and seek with their Webkinz. Makes me happy!
Josiah was particularly thrilled with his hedgehog.
Isaiah was too thrilled with Valentines. Aliza thought he should have been much more appreciative of her Valentine for him.

The children were all excited and felt loved. A strong, cold wind started by evening. It howled and rattled the windows to the point that the children had a HARD time falling asleep. It actually sounded a lot like hurricane wind. The last one didn't go to sleep until after 11. Thankfully, any day can be Valentine's Day for Jeremy and I. ;)

No comments: