Sunday, April 16, 2017

The Best End to Easter

I have a couple posts percolating in my brain, but tonight I need to get this story in writing while it's fresh in my mind. AND it's so exciting I can't wait to share it!!

When I tucked Anna in bed tonight she said, "Mommy, I've never prayed to tell Jesus that I believe he died on the cross and that I want to follow Him. And if I die I would go to the the 'dark.'"  I asked her if she wanted to pray. She said yes, but that she wanted me to pray. I told her I couldn't pray that prayer for her, but I could pray and she could repeat after me. That's what she did and after she said Amen she gave me the biggest hug. Such a precious moment.

Aliza was with us and it was a very special moment for her too. It really was the best possible end to our celebration of Resurrection Day today.

No comments: