Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Early Morning

I woke up at 4am this morning to some unusual rustling noises. I laid there for awhile and soon heard a little girl voice. So I got up to investigate. When I peeked into her room, I saw a little girl sitting on her bed intently flipping the pages of her new library books. I went in and told Aliza that it was still night and that she needed to go back to sleep. She said, "ok, just one more minute." She wasn't bothering me so I went back to bed. I think I still heard her at 4:30 so I don't know when she fell asleep. I don't mind if she looks at books as long as she goes back to sleep on her own and wakes up happy in the morning. Josiah got up at 6am on the dot. That's what made for the early morning.

1 comment:

Me said...

(giggle) oh, carla, that is so exactly like something that Mic would do!!! aren't our little princesses funny little gems!