Sunday, March 1, 2009

1st Birthday Party

What a fun first birthday party we had. Our house was full with Jeremy's parents, my family and a few friends.

Josiah did well opening his presents. His big sister could hardly contain her excitement and enthusiasm.

But the bows were, by far, his favorite part of the presents. He carried them around and played with them more than his toys!

Our meal revolved around Josiah's favorite food. Ritz crackers. I made some dips that are good with Ritz crackers and had sandwiches and Ritz crackers instead of chips! The cake has cow spots since Josiah says Moo.

He LOVED his cake. He touched the frosting when he blew out his candle. I cut him a rather large piece and put it on his tray. He picked up the whole thing.....

and stuffed it in his mouth. And kept eating at a frantic pace until it was gone!

He was one happy little guy. And somehow he managed to keep his hands out of his eyes and hair.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! I'm glad we were able to be there to see it.
Janell

Meghan said...

Those are great cake pics!!

Me said...

oh my word he is SO cute! I wish I could give him a good squeeze!