Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Challenge Completed!

This is the last week for my scrapbooking challenge. I did the last layout tonight. There is some sort of twist on Sunday. I'm figuring I'll have to do another layout. But, hey, if I finish my name is put in a drawing for a 3 month free subscription of scrapbooking kits. I'll do layouts for that!

This is last week's layout. My Gramma in her wedding dress--57 years later. The journaling is thanking them for leaving a legacy of marriage and showing us what commitment really means.
The challenge was that our supplies were limited. We could use 1 piece of cardstock, 1 patterened paper, 3 brads, 1 yard of ribbon and 2 flowers.

This is the last layout. I LOVE how it turned out. The challenge was to follow a sketch. I scraplifted the title and inspiration from Christie. The title is Toby Mac's song, Made to Love, and the journaling is the lyrics of the chorus.

I was made to love you, I was made to find you.
I was made just for you, made to adore you.
I was made to love you and be loved by you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that last layout! I think I'll have to use that journaling somewhere too.
Janell

Anonymous said...

Brought tears to my eyes///both of them...very meaningful....