Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Studying Tractors

A couple weeks ago I borrowed a couple tractor board books from the library for Josiah. He has loved them. He takes them in the car, on the swing, and carries them around the house. I was feeling bad about having to take them back to the library soon so I invested in a tractor book and a truck book that he can call his very own. I took all 3 of these pictures at different times today. He does not just look at the books, he studies them very intently. At least once today I checked on him because he was too quiet only to find him looking at his book. What a most delightful surprise!



This reminds me of his Daddy. Jeremy loves learning and when he is interested in something, he studies it until he has the subject mastered.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Amazing:)

Anonymous said...

How cute. He finds interesting places to read.
Janell

Christy said...

my nephew does the same things with animal books. He especially likes sea animals...which is weird, since he lives in Missouri and has only seen the ocean twice.